Thursday 1 December 2011

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Challenge




Hosted by Man of la book

I have never read the graphic novel, seen the movie or read ANY of the original classics, so I'll be killing three birds with one stone. I'm really excited for this one.

So I'll be reading:
Drac­ula by Bram Stoker
Twenty Thou­sand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Steven­son
The Invis­i­ble Man by H.G. Wells
The First Men in the Moon by H.G. Wells
Any Fu Manchu novel
Any Sher­lock Holmes novel
Any Allan Quater­main novel
Any James Bond novel
The League of Extra­or­di­nary Gen­tle­men graphic novel

And then watching the film of course :3

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining Sina, hope you enjoy the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for starting the challenge and I'm sure I will :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks so much for popping by. I love getting comments and will try to reply to them all :3