Thursday 1 December 2011

Narnia Reading Challenge




0/7 books

Hosted by Rikki's Teleidoscope

I've shockingly never read any of the Narnia books before, especially as I love the movies. I know the movies made some changes so it'll be interesting to compare. Also, Aslan is amazing so I look forward to reading about him.

I'll be reading the books in publication order:

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Prince Caspian
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
The Silver Chair
The Horse and His Boy
The Magician's Nephew
The Last Battle

I may also use this challenge as an excuse to re-watch the movies hurhur :3

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining my reading project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I'm excited to finally read the books!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks so much for popping by. I love getting comments and will try to reply to them all :3